When you choose a tube bending machine to complement any type of production process, it is important to know which are the main ranges available on the market.
In addition to 100% electric tube bending machines, there are other options with good sustainability standards and excellent bending results.
In this article we are going to enumerate the five main characteristics of electromechanical and hydraulic tube bending machines for a right choice at the time of decision! First, it is important to define these two types of ranges.
Electromechanical tube bending machines are equipment that have a electromechanical bending arm through the use of a pinion and crown wheel driven by an electric motor. A hydraulic tube bending machine, as its name implies, has a hydraulic arm driven by two cylinders and a chain.
The MDH range — electromechanical machines from AMOB have several characteristics that make them a right choice for different sectors of activity.
- Economic range — This means a reduction in installed power that will translate into efficiency, cost reduction and production optimization
- Cylinders — Its curvature mechanism allows the reduction of the number of cylinders, reducing oil consumption, which represents a significant saving in machine maintenance.
- Tool adjustment — A quick tool change means time and resource optimization.
- Compact machine — A range capable of producing excellent results and that can be easily moved according to production needs.
- Easy to Operate — Great machine for getting started in the world of bending, being a great choice as a complement to production, prototyping and even market validation.
The CH range — hydraulic machines from AMOB are more robust options, able to respond to the most demanding requirements from the most diverse types of industries.
- Rigidity — Larger and more robust machines with a great precision, capable of producing the most rigorous tubes.
- Possibility of booster — The perfect solution for industries with specific needs such as heat systems (heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration). This mechanism is integrated into the pressure die carrier.
- Radius less than 1.5 D — Available for almost all types of applications, the CH series can produce a wide range of bending radius, including less than 1.5 D.
- Wiper die support — The automatic lubrication of the wiper die support reduces the need for maintenance and machine tasks.
- Centralized lubrication — The automatic lubrication of the axes increases the efficiency of the machine as well as to reduce its maintenance expenses.
These characteristics help to know more information of what the AMOB tube bending machines are capable of, the secret is in understanding the needs of each client as well as their production. All ranges are equipped with the best and most recent software, entirely produced by AMOB.